Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2024

INK #318 Moodboard - VW Beetle

At Inkspirational our challenge theme for the next two weeks is a mood board. What caught my eye was the photo with the car and the yellow and grey color combination
Out came my stamp from Aall&Create that ressembles a Volkswagen Beetle.My aunt had one of these and it was yellow, so I thought it would be a great choice for her birthday card.
I added a few grey enamel dots.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.

This card is also for:
Craft Rocket Challenges - #115 No Patterned Paper


5 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful card and brilliant interpretation of the challenge

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling VW bug, Pia - love the color combo!!

Donna said...

Fabulous card, I always like yellow and gray together-great combo!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Pia, such a fun image and love the yellow over the top and splatters..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It seems the perfect card for your aunt's birthday, Pia! I remember these cars and loved them so much!
Hugs