Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2021

INK #243 Greenhouse photo


For our new challenge at Inkspirational we have a photo. I was inspired by the colors green, grey and white and I also used buldings.

I used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn and I fussy cut all the elements to layer them up. I don't remmeber where the DP is from, but it's one I've kept and saved for some time because I liked it so much - nowadays I try and be better at using the most loved papers first.
I also used a white string from my stash.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the wonderful makes of my INK-teamies.   

This card is also for:
Alphabet Challenge - G IS FOR GREEN OR GOLD
Addicted to Stamps and More
- #409 Any occasion

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A lovely stamp set and loving the crispness of this card. x

meg said...

A fabulous card the stamp perfect for a New Home

R's Rue said...

Such a cute card. I love it so much. Have a beautiful Saturday. Hugs.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

cotnob said...

I love this Pia, a super new home card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Pia. Sorry I haven't commented but I have been away for a week.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Perfect new home card and love the layers of houses and trees
carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun stamp set Pia and love your card design with the little street all fussy cut out and cute clouds, gorgoeus card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lena said...

Well, this seems like a wonderful neighbourhood to move to. Love it, Pia, and it's great inspiration too. I have a couple of these cards to make, so thank you!
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the simple and impressive design! Cute houses and lovely paper! That uncoloured cloud looks brilliant with the others!

Lindsey said...

Wow, there is some great fussy-cutting going on here! And such a great card, lots of fun. Thanks for linking it up at Addicted to Stamps and More, as well!

Donna said...

Very striking new home card, like your patterned paper background and dimension with your fussy cutting.

Pat K said...

Great new home card. I always admire the lovely backgrounds on your cards and this one is no exception. xx

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful! Love all your sweet houses and those colors are fabulous.

loz said...

Fabulous card pia...loz

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great new home card! Love all of the elements you used here. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Marlena M. said...

Such a darling scene Pia! Love the depth you achieved~

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

cm said...

A pretty, inviting neighbourhood, Pia! Love it!
hugs~carol

Tammy said...

What a cute card for a new home owner Pia, I love the adorable little neighborhood/scene you created!