I used an image from Mo's, I colored it up with my range of pink Promarkers and added some glitter glue to the cupcake thief's wings. I die cut the image, added it to a panel of pink paper and stitched around the edges.
The floral DP is from Authentique. I die cut an oval and stamped the birthday sentiment, and my only embellishments are the green enamel dots.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #55 Pink and Green
2) In the Pink - Use more pink then any other color
3) Addicted to Stamps and More - #92 Make your mark
4) Creative Card Crew - #60 Girly
5) Sweet Stamps - # 166 Sweets