There's such a great variety of cards to choose from, but I settled on a card I remembered from last year - see the smaller photo to the right or go to the original post here. I really liked its layout and the touch of bright color with a beautiful silhouette image.
For my card I replicated the layout and I chose not to use any DPs or colored image. The image and sentiment are heat embossed with black EP, and I chose a red card base and a bright yellow paper that I embossed with a star embossing folder, having the "Converse" look in my mind making this card for a teenager. I slightly sanded the embossed pattern and added 3 star glitter stickers from my stash.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #53 Case Sandie
2) Allsorts - #253 No Flowers
3) Brown Sugar - #88 Clean & Simple
4) Natalie and Amy's Challenge - #19 Embossing
5) Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - #304 No markers