over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday. For March we've got Nicecrane Designs and Paper Temptress as our wonderful sponsors, and for a chance to win you need to enter a project and using the optional twist will earn you an extra entry in the draw.
This little sweetheart is an image from the Bessie Gutman Pack, you can find it over at Nicecrane Designs here. I used a cardboard frame that I decorated with stamped butterflies, I mounted it all onto a die cut oval frame made with a Spellbinders die . I used a pink DP with script and a DP with little crowns on and stitched around the edges. The sentiment is heat embossed with white EP onto vellum. I also used white lace, pink organza ribbon and a little star charm from Storyteller.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Inky Chicks - #25 Use Some Lace
2) Love to Create - BINGO (Pink+Die Cut+Ribbon)
3) Perfectly Rustics - Baby Cards
4) Storyteller - #12 Anything Goes
5) Crafting with Dragonflies - #22 Baby + Blog hop