I used a sentiment stamp from Kaisercraft. I stamped onto vellum and used white EP.
I wanted to give this card a textured look and I added a piece of cheesecloth behind the vellum - I quite like how that turned out. I also chose a DP with a textured look, it kind of reminded me of rainy weather, so I decided to use a stencil to make the raindrops with embossing paste. I inked them using Stormy Sky DI for a hint of blue color. A die cut cloud made with a MB die was added
The silhouette stamp is from Kort&Godt, and for this one I used Platinum Ultra Thick EP.
I machine stitched with white thread around the edges.
This card is for these challenges:
1) TIME OUT Challenges - Inspired by Words: Dancing in the Rain
2) Fab 'n' Funky - #208 Masculine
3) Everybody-Art-Challenge - #270 Non Cute Card
4) Pile It On - #11 For a Guy
5) Creative Corner - A Little Texture