I was inspired by the photo over at "House of Cards" for this card. I've never used this color scheme for a vintage card before, and I quite like it, they cheer me up with the dull, grey winter weather we have in Oslo right now.
The DPs are from My Mind's Eye and Panduro. The vellum leaves are cut out using the "Curvy Leaves" dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and the sentiments with dies from Penny Black - both new. The chipboard "&" and the pink flowers are from my stash.
I don't remember the origin of the image, but it was a gift from my mother. I cut out the image and frame using Spellbinders Labels 22 dies.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - Photo Inspiration+ + Cute/Fun or Shabby/Vintage
2) Top Tip Tuesday - #120 Girly Challenge
3) Sparkles Forum Challenges - #52 Show us your New Stash
4) Penny Black Saturday Challenge - For Someone Special
5) Sugar Creek Hollow - #79 Love and Adore
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes