I want to be well prepared for Christmas this year, so I've set myself a goal of making some Christmas projects each month.
Seeing the color palette over at 52CCT I decided to play with these colors: gold, red, black and green. I also decided to go for a paper pieced poinsettia, made with a Papermania stamp, left over papers and gold glitter EP. I believe this was one of my first Christmas stamps buys.
The red background DP is a new one, it was part of a paper set I won over at Kate's blog.
The circle shaped sentiment I received as a calendar gift in December. I heat embossed it using clear EP.
I stitched around the edges using a gold metallic thread and I added 3 green gems that I think have been in my stash for several years now.
This card is for these challenges:
1) 52 CCT - Color
2) Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C222 Glitter
3) Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Christmas
4) Paper Crafting Journey - Emboss That
5) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #163 Something old and something new
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes