It's the last Thursday of February and your last chance to enter in the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge for a chance of winning prizes from our 2 February sponsors - Anne's Digital Art and Paper Temptress.
Our optional twist this week is to make a pocket card or to add a pocket.
I used my favorite flower image, which is one of Anne's designs. I chose to use the same image for the insert as for the front of my pocket card. Both have been paper pieced using scraps. On the front I fussy cut the image and mounted it on foam onto a woodgrain patterned DP. On the front I also used gold liquid pearls and a MB die to make the die cut vellum leaves. I used birthday sentiments in Norwegian, stamped with black ink and heat embossed with clear EP.
This is for these challenges:
1) Make My Monday - Grown-up card (not cute)
2) Pattie's Creations - #86 Spot OR Dots
3) Great Impressions - Floral Images
4) City Crafter Challenge - #200 Do You Speak English?
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes
6) House of Cards - Photo+ CAS or Classic