I colored the image using Promakers and the hearts have got a coat of glossy accent to them.
The stitched panels with red and white DPs have been on my desk for about 6 months now, and I've tried it with different images, but just couldn't find the right one, until today. I stamped a Christmas greeting and added 3 red heart shaped sequins and voilà!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Jingle Belles - Rudolph the *RED* Nosed Reindeer - use predominantly RED
2) Winter Wonderland - The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
3) Addicted to Stamps and More - #83 Holidays
4) 4 Crafty Chicks - #182 Things with Wings
5) Aud Sentiments Challenge - #100- Bingo (vertical middle row)
6) Fab 'n' Funky - #204 Spots or stripes
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes