For the image I used a Tim Holtz stamp. I heat embossed it using black embossing powder on white background.
The sentiment is from Dylusions, I heat embossed it with white embossing powder onto black paper.
I also used heat embossing for the die cut key, I added silver embossing powder before I cut it out with a Marianne Design die.
On the top left corner I added a feather and a key silver metal charm and a white ribbon bow. On the bottom I added a white feather and some gems.
I' used a, to me, brand new set of Spellbinders dies for the card base and the frame for the image on the front and for the sentiment on the inside. I added another die cut key on the inside, using white paper. The birthday sentiment is heat embossed in black.
I enter this card in the following challenges:
1) Frosted Designs - Black, White + One
2) Charisma Cardz - #18 Black and White Plus one color
3) The Corrosive Challenge Blog - #174 My sentiments exactly
4) A Gem of a Challenge - #79 Things With Wings
5) Just Us Girls - #188 Use White
6) My Time to Craft - #221 Show Us the Inside
7) Creative Corner - #18 Things with Wings
8) Crafty Sentiments - Use a Sentiment
9) Deep Ocean Challenge - #51 Let's Sparkle
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes