I just love my new set of Spellbinders dies, and I used the largest die to make the card base. The second largest is used to make a frame for my scene of die cut birds (Memory Box) and fence (Marianne).
I chose a silver paper for my card base and decided to use blue patterned papers from Authentique for my panels. I've got so much paper in my stash, but visiting a craft shop a few weeks back I just couldn't resist buying two different Authentique paper pads.
The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder on a hand cut banner. No embellishments used!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Allsorts - #207 True Blue
2) Dream Valley Challenges - Animals
3) Crafty Catz - 3+2+1 (3 birds+2 DPs+1 sentiment)
4) Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Things with Wings
5) Charisma Cardz - #19 No Digi's Allowed
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes