I've used a sweet vintage digi from Artfire for this card, cut out with a Spellbinders die. I love silhouette images, and I immediately fell for this one. It looks great both uncolored, like on this card, with paper pieced or colored details - so versatile!
My color choice for this card fell on black, white and kraft. The black background paper is shimmery, and I wanted to keep it plain apart from a machine stitched border with white thread.
For more white I chose to heat emboss my sentiment with white embossing powder - it's from a Dylusions stamp set.
I used a MB die to make the white flowers. I added a white pearl and some glitter in the center of each flower.
The leaves have been made with a Spellbinders die. I drew a black line around the edges and added glitter.
This card is for these challenges:
1) CRAFTS AND ME Challenges - #133 Use a Digi
2) Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - #171 Favourite Embellishment (Kraft and Spellbinders die cut leaves)
3) Crafty Bloggers Network - O's & X's Challenge (Flowers+Stamps+Stitching)
4) Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Red, White, or Blue
5) Love to Create - Flowers
6) Paulaholifieldcrafts - Kraft It
7) Songbird Challenges - Flowers
8) Tuesday Throwdown W- #147 Smell the Roses
9) That Craft Place - Makes for Men
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes