Purple - no problem - I had some purple card stock and used an embossing folder with spots. I also heat embossed my image using purple embossing powder.
Green - don't have loads of green stuff, but found some pearls decorate my image with, as well as green card stock to make the panel for my patterned paper.
But peach? I found loads of papers that were either too yellow, too orange or too pink. I still don't think I've got the color quite right, but I hope the Inkspirational girls will forgive me - it was the closest I could get. I will certainly get some peach papers in the future - it's quite a pleasant color!
I finished off my card by stamping a birthday sentiment with black ink.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #18 Colors (Grape+Peach+Olive)
2) Seize The Birthday - #16 Sketch
3) The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Mother's or for a female
4) Inky Impressions #107 Spots and/or Stripes
5) The Perfect Sentiment - #77 Feminine
6) Everybody-Art-Challenge - #234 Pearls
7) Paper Playtime - Emboss
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes