This is my first attempt at making a book card. I will definitely make some more!
I used carton to make the book and covered it with different design papers.
The front is decorated with an image cut out of design paper. The frame is made using a Spellbinder die, and I attached pearls to it. I added a little metal charm to white ribbon. The sentiment is a rub on. I've also used some white feathers and flowers. I've also decoarted the inside.
1) Creative Stamp Friends - Special Card Shape
2) Incy Wincy Designs - Frogs n Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
3) The Cutie Pie Challenge - Borders and Frames
4) That Craft Place - Vintage
5) Come and Get It Challenges - 3D Flowers
6) Gingerloft - Use metal
7) Totally Gorjuss - #146 Baby Baby
8) Sassy Studio Designs - inside as pretty as outside
9) Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Use Punches, Dies or Shapes of any Kind
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes