Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Teddy Bea with Flowers
I've used a sketch from "Just Us Girls" as inspiration for this design.
I've used 3 design papers, red card stock for the panels and kraft as the neutral color.
The image, a Teddy Bea clear stamp, is stamped on kraft paper, and I've used paper piecing technique for her dress, hat and boots.
As decorative elements I've used flowers with different textures and brads.
This card is for:
1) Just Us Girls - #148 Sketch
2) Forever Friends - Something New (design papers, brads)
3) Lollipop Crafts - Monochromatic
4) The Paper Girls - Birthdays
5) Crafty Calendar - Teddy Bear's Parade (option extra: lots of layers)
6) Shopping Our Stash - Monochromatic
7) Cards und More - #62 Anything Goes
8) Deep Ocean Challenge - #31 Anything Goes
9) Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes