Tuesday, August 14, 2012
I just love this week's CAS sketch over at Sentimental Sundays!
The image is made with a stamp from Stampendous. I used an oval die to cut out part of the image.
The banner is made of washi tape, and the sentiment - "Have a great summer" in Norwegian - is made with stickers. The blue paper is embossed, and I've used sandpaper on both the embossed paper and the stickers. Finally I added a pearl brad.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Sentimental Sundays - CAS (bonus Sketch)
2) Stamptacular Sunday - Shape It Up
3) The Crafty Pad - All about "Summer Vacation"
4) The Squirrel & the Fox - The Sea
5) Allsorts - #167 Going round in circles
6) One Stop Craft - #195 A Summer Holiday
7) Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Emboss
8) Paper Play - Shaped card
9) Moving Along With The Times - Summer
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes