Saturday, July 14, 2012
Sweet Sketch Birthday Card with Teddy Bo Image
I've used the sketch from Sweet Sketch as inspiration for this card
I've kept to a mint green and blue color scheme.
I've paper pieced the teddy bear - I've stamped the image on colored paper, then I stamped his vest and cap in the same jeans paper that I've used for the smaller circles.
The birthday greeting and the balloon are stamped too.
I've added some glittery star stickers and two different ribbons.
I enter his card into the following challenges:
1) Sweet Sketch - Sketch
2) Ett Trykk - Norsk Stempelblad AS - Noe for gutta (3rd entry)
3) Card Makin' Mamas - Rubber Stamping
4) Crafty Ann's - Paper Piecing
5) Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday – Stamping
6) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #84 Anything Goes
7) Sisterhood of Crafters - Let's Hear It For The Boys (2nd entry)
8) Celebrate the Occasion - #70 Happy Birthday
9) LEJ Designs - #11 Animals
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes