The inspiration for this card's color comes from The Ribbon Girls challenge.
For the backing paper I've used a button embossing folder.
I've used a Spellbinder die for the oval on which I've placed the gorgeous baby image from Digi Doodle.
The sentiment is from a design paper.
I've added blue ribbon with a metal charm, some lace and two buttons
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) The Ribbon Girls - Colour Inspiration
2) Crafts and Me - #93 Ribbon and a bow
3) Tuesday Alchemy - Button Button, Who's Got A Button
4) Use It Tuesdays - Emboss It (hoarded supply: buttons)
5) ABC Challenge - T for two (use 2 of something)
6) Crafty Boots - BINGO* (ribbon+blue+lace)
7) Sarah Hurley Challenges - Buttons
8) The Squirrel & the Fox - Kids or Babies (2nd entry)
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes