I wanted to use this vintage image of an angel with a book. I added a rub on with a Christmas sentiment to the image. I've used papers that came together with a papercraft magazine last year. I didn't want to add too many embellishments as I wanted the lovely papers to be shown, so I just added 6 pearls, ribbon and a die cut star.
1) Sweet Sketch - Sketch #164
2) Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Show Us Your (Non Traditional) Colours
3) Party Time Tuesdays - #78 Christmas In July
4) Tuesday Alchemy - Very Vintage, or at least looks it!
5) My Craft Spot - Christmas in July
6) Allsorts - #164 Distressing
7) Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas in July
8) Fab 'n' Funky - #131 no stamped images
9) Creative Belli - #148 Christmas in July
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes