Day 6 of Bugaboo's Christmas in July challenge is photo inspiration. As you can see I was inspired by the beachy theme with sand, blue water and sky, so I made a scene with left over DPs and kraft in these colors for my Santa. With his coconut drink in his hands I wanted to create a tropical feel, hence the palm tree and paper with coconuts and pineapples, which is part of a digi set called "Aloha" from Doodle Pantry. The red DP is from a Christmas collection. I stamped two postmarks in the corner. I chose tags from LOTV for the sentiments and attached them with a red brad. I also used gold paper for the panel and frame.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Catch The Bug - Photo (Day 6)
2) Doodle Pantry - Make it Christmas or Make a Splash
3) The Crafting Cafe - Feeling Fruity
4) Bearly Mine - Let's go digital
5) Sparkles Forum Challenges - Christmas in July