Saturday, July 19, 2014
Bugaboo's Christmas in July - Day 7
I used my candy cane embossing folder, candy striped paper, circles and it's a cute and childish design.
I'm quite pleased with this card, and I actually chose to use pink on my card, even though I didn't have to! Pink for Christmas has definitely grown on me.
I also had to add a bit of glitter paper, I like sparkle for Christmas. I used by bow easy to make the bows and I used a frilly ribbon. For the tags with sentiments I used stamps from LOTV. Silver mirri card was used for the panels. Image colored with Promakers, I used my blender pen quite vigorously!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Catch The Bug - C is for.... (Day 7)
2) House of Cards - Add a Bow (or more than one) + Cute
3) C.R.A.F.T. - #268 Christmas in July
4) Divas by Design - Christmas
5) Crafting for all Seasons - #81 Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon+Square+Pink)