I made the background using two DPs, I stamped the plainer one with a sentiment stamp that came with the same set as Santa, and I tore pieces of a DP that came free with a magazine and inked the edges with Walnut DI. Then I attached this panel onto a striped DP from Maja Design.
I used a die for the Christmas sentiment in Norwegian, a Martha Stewart punch for the greeneries and 2 chipboard buttons.
This card is for these challenges:
1) 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Blog Hop + Recipe
2) Die Cuttin' Divas - #175 Christmas In July
3) Papertake Weekly - It's A Jolly Holiday
4) Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/ Buttons
5) Craft Your Passion - Christmas in July