The card has several layers of silver mirri card, glitter paper and blue panels. When I first had decided on the design the card came together quickly.
I kept wanting to add a sentiment or some ribbon, but finally settled with a clean layout and only added 13 rhinestones.
It's quite tricky to take photographs of cards with so much sparkle and shine, but I hope you can imagine how it looks IRL.
This card is for these challenges:
1) 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - July Blog Hop + Stash Stickers
2) Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #185 Glam it up!
3) jingle belles - Something from Stash at least 1 year old
4) Shopping Our Stash - Bonus Challenge with jingle belles
5) Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Christmas
6) Love to Create - Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered