Inkspirational has a bingo challenge this fortnight, and I decided to make a Christmas card with a Nicecrane image that can be found here. What I love about bingo challenges is that they force me to add more elements than I usually do, which I find quite challenging.
I used several dies for this card, two circle shaped ones, my newest set of Spellbinders, Labels 22, and pine branches from Cheery Lynn. For the snowflakes I used a punch.
I also used several stamps. I stamped postmarks on the background DP from Maja Design with a stamp from Kort&Godt. The postcard is from TPC Studio, I placed it onto a scrap piece of harlequin patterned DP. The tags are from LOTV.
Since I used rather dark colors for this card I think it needed a bit of sparkle. I've used Frantage Shabby White and Chunky White. As for embellishments I used 3 pearls and a pearl brad, and I attached a git metal charm to twine.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #50 Bingo (Pearls+Metal charm+Punches/Dies)
2) C.R.A.F.T. - #246 Christmas
3) Brown Sugar - #81 Use a Die Cut or a Punch
4) Card Makin' Mamas - Make It Sparkle
5) 4 Crafty Chicks - #181 Use Pearls
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes