"Add texture" is this week's twist over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday.
For March we've got Nicecrane Designs and Paper Temptress
as our wonderful sponsors, and for a chance to win you need to enter a project - using the optional twist will earn you an extra entry in the draw.
I've used an image from Nicecrane Designs and the set "Adorable Bessie DSL II". The image is colored using Promarkers. I often end up making square or A2 sized cards, but for this one I decided to go with a side step design. My textured elements are the fabric flower and ribbon. I've used 3 different sets of dies: Pennants from Dienamics, "Curvy Leaves" from Elizabeth Craft Designs and "Label 28" from Spellbinders. I've also added a metal butterfly, a doily and pearls, the DPs are various bits and pieces from my scrap pile.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Crafting By Designs - Use a Ribbon
2) Hobbycutz - #39 Shaped Card
3) That Craft Place - Flowers and/or Mother's Day
4) A Gem of a Challenge - Mothers day/ Female Birthday/ Special Lady
5) Created With Love Challenges - Girly
6) Top Tip Tuesday - #123 Metal Or Faux Metal