over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday is to make a gatefold card. Our April sponsors are Nicecrane Designs and Paper Temptress, and for a chance to win you need to enter a project, and if you choose to use the twist you will earn an extra entry in the draw.
This little girl is an image from the Adorable Bessie DSL set, you can find it here. I colored it using Promarkers.
The lovely DPs are from Maja Designs, I love the red, white and blue color combination, it makes me think of May which is my favorite month - I love spring!
I mounted the image onto a panel of die cut circles, added some flowers and die cut leaves and stamped a small birthday sentiment.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Crafter's Cafe - #58 Spring
2) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #172 Flower power
3) Love to Create - Anything Goes for Kids
4) Stamp and Create - Spring Flowers
5) Incy Wincy Designs - 3-2-1 Recipe (3 flowers+2 DPs+1 image)
6) Pattie's Creations - #89 Fancy Folds