"Get Along Little Doggie".
I was thinking "Country & Western" when I first spotted him, and I immediately knew what DP to use once he was all colored up with Promarkers.
I wanted to add a bit of texture, so I used a piece of burlap, some twine and corrugated cardboard.
The star is heat embossed and I had this cowboy hat metal charm in my stash.
The birthday greeting is made with letter stickers.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Brown Sugar – #90 Use Burlap
2) Crafty Catz - #227 Use anything starting with the letter B (burlap)
3) I love Promarkers - #215 Cats and/or Dogs
4) The Male Room - #8 Man's best Friend
5) Incy Wincy Designs - Furry Friends