I kept the design clean and used no DPs. I fussy cut the Teddy Bo image and mounted it on foam onto a white paper and a punched border of a red scrap piece, using a punch from Fiskars.
The chipboard stars and stamped arrows were found in the same pile of stuff as mentioned above.
The sentiment is part of a set of different stamps from "Papirdesign", a Norwegian brand (the stamped sneakers used on my previous card is also from Papirdesign)
This card is for these challenges:
1) Come and Get It - Bears In Mind
2) The Squirrel & The Fox - #67 All Creatures Great & Small
3) Craft your passion challenges - #208 No Designer Papers
4) Paper Crafting Challenges - #7 Masculine
5) The Crafting Cafe - One for the Boys