Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, January 28, 2024

INK #308 - Paper piecing

At Inkspirational our challenge for the next two weeks is "Paper Piecing.
Persoanlly I think paper piecing is lots of fun, it's a great altnerative to coloring and a super way to use up some scraps.
For me card I chose to go CAS with a Penny Black stamp and DPs in different shades og greys and blues, except for the palm trees whre I used a green leftover piece and green Stickles glue. I left some buildings untouched. All windows were colored with a silver glitter gel pen. One single Pinkfresh gem was added to the star. The card is acutally quite sparkly, but it doesn't show in the picture.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.  

This card is also for:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks - #700 All Occasions


12 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a wonderful way to add texture to an image & I love the paper pieced buildings in your village, Pia!!

Cynthia said...

Great paper pieced design, Pia. Love the added glitter.

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the paper pieced buildings.I love paper piecing but not done it for a long time.This would be perfect for out CAS challenge at Pearly Sparkles too.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous paper pieced scene Pia and I love the windows and I can imagine the sparkle, so sad when it does not show up un camera..

Luv CHRISSYxx

papierelle said...

Oh wow, I'm thrilled and I love the your idea and design.
I really like this topic and would like to take part in the challenge. I hope Kamo gives me the time. After his morning walk he's sleeping and I have time for a blog session.

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Pia. I love the image and your paper piecing looks fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us over at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

chrissy xx said...

Such a FABulous scene Pia.
LOve your colours and design. Great paper piecing.
Chrissyxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a lovely CAS Pia, and the gem on the star looks just perfect. I never think to paper piecing when I want use my scraps, thanks for remembering this to me!

cm said...

You've selected a wonderful image to paper piece and WOW! I'm impressed with your results! Fabulous papers - and the stickles on the palm trees are a charming special touch!
hugs~c

My Paper Epiphany said...

The paper you've used is so subtle and beautiful, perfect for this image! Thanks for joining us at PBSC:)

Marina said...

It's a beautiful way to colour and add subtle pattern to those buildings - it really adds a lot of interest and I like the stickles too.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful scene Pia!