Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

TioT - Heart and/or Flowers

Over at Try it on Tuesday our new challenge is "Hearts and/or Flowers".

For my card I chose the flower option, I made the flower with a die from Pinkfresh. I kept the card neutral, both with the colors and my choice of sentiment as I have had requests for general cards. 

Please head over to the challenge blog to get more inspiration from my TioT teamies.

This card is also for:
Incy Wincy Designs - Valentine / Love and/or No Pictures

15 comments:

meg said...

The neutral colours and layout are beautiful Pia,thank you for your kind words and support

My name is Erika. said...

I like how you went with neutrals Pia. This is a really pretty card. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Dotty Jo said...

Love your colour choice, Pia. This is so pretty, Jo x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card! Loving those die cuts, the little flower is adorable and so beautifully framed 😊. Wishing you a Happy February ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's very elegant in neutral tones and love the diecuts you used, they works so well together! So classy.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and dies,I love the neutral colours too.
Carol x

Donna said...

Fabulous card, I like the neutral colors and great layers!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the simplicity- a truly lovely card Pia, hugs

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card and suitable for many occasions. I love the colour choice you made as well as the flowers
Yvonne

papierelle said...

Beautiful tone on tone card!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous design in the neutrals, Pia - love this!!

Viv said...

A CAS beauty Pia. Beautiful card

Helen said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE the colour!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Joan said...

This is so elegant, love the choice of neutral colours


Joan x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Such a pretty die, so useful for many occasions, I really love your colourway choice. Lovely design. Tracey x