Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2024

INK #309 Hearts

At Inkspirational our challenge theme for the next two weeks is "Hearts". With Valentine's day being just around the corner I expect to see a lot of fantastic entries in the gallery.
I used a red rubber stamp for my hearts on the background, they were heat embossd in white and I used a pink Distress Oxide to make them pop.The birds were paper pieced and they were part of the same Lawn Fawn stamp set as the letter and ink jar and pen. The sentiment comes from Mama Elephant.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.  

This card is also for:
CAS on Friday – #276 VALENTINE
Moving along with the Times - #163 Love / Hearts
I Spy With My Little Eye - Hearts and/or Roses



14 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful background you created with your embossed stamping and ink sponging Pia! So soft and lovely using the pink. Wonderful little birds holding their happy mail being sent to someone who needs a hug! Julia xx

meg said...

A wonderful CAS Valentines card

cm said...

How cute are the two little birds, pleased as can be with creating their envelope to deliver hugs to someone special. The background hearts adds to the charm of your card. Love this!
hugs~c

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love this very cute CAS creation, the cute image and sentiment says it all Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and so cute CAS, Pia!! Love any detail!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet birdies with the embossed & inked hearts behind, Pia!!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card Pia love the cute paper pieced birds and delicately stamped heart background.
Carol x

papierelle said...

Your card is really cute and lovely and I like the CAS-design!!! And your card fits perfect to the current challenge bei Day of teh Month Card Club. Our theme: Random Acts of Kindness Day, Gundi x
DotMCC

Marlena M. said...

Aw I love this Pia! So sweet~

Donna said...

This is so beautiful, I like the light stenciling so that your image shines!

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card with a gorgeous background. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy" challenge theme of "Hearts and/or Roses".
Pauline xx

Ellibelle said...

This is so very sweet!!
Thanks so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Marina said...

So cute and I love the subtle hearts in the background.

Marina said...

So cute and I love the subtle hearts in the background.