Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

TioT- Spotlight

Over at Try it on Tuesday our new challenge is "In the spotlight". You can use the spotlight technique, like I did - you can check out tutorials and videos on this technique - or you may have your own idea for "spotlighting" on your project. Please head over to the challenge blog to get more inspiration.

For my card I chose a flower stamp from Tim Holtz. I heat embossed with white on kraft on the background. For my "spotlight" piece I used kraft colored ink on white paper and watercolored the flowers. I used a sentiment from Lawn Fawn cut with a small banner die and added 3 translucent dots.

This will sadly be my final project as a DT member over at TioT. I have enjoyed my time with this friendly group of people and awesone challenge themes. It's just that I don't have enough time at the moment so I decided to step down. However, I will try and join their challenges in the future for fun, as I will continue to craft.

This card is also for:
Day of the Month Cart Club - #60 Random Act of Kindness Day


 

14 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This is a gorgeous way to finish up your time here at TIOT Pia. I'll miss seeing your art,but wishing you the best. hugs-Erika

papierelle said...

I'm thrilled, your card looks very elegant and I also really like that you colored the spotlight subtly. Glad you joined us at DotMCC. Good luck!! Gundi

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a beautiful color combo and I love your spotlight with the scalloped frame, Pia!!

meg said...

Beautiful spotlight area Pia

Dotty Jo said...

Such an unusual technique - looks great, Jo x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful and creative card Pia, love the effect of the spotlight with kraft!
Hugs

Viv said...

Lovely card Pia.
Will miss you at TIOT. x

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love that Tim Holtz stamp and you used it beautifully to create your card 😊. Happy Wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Joan said...

Lovely card Pia, sorry you are leaving us


Joan x

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card Pia, we will miss you at TioT.
Yvonne

Carol L said...

The embossed background looks so pretty with those soft colors to beautifully coordinate with your spotlighted flower. It's a beautiful card, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors as you move forward in the crafting world.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Pia love the spotlight technique.
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Pia. I haven't done a spotlight card for years.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is absolutely beautiful Pia! We shall miss you, hugs, Chrisx