Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Guest Designer Card for "I spy with my little eye" - #12 something beginning with B

Today I'm a guest designer over at at Simply Ellibelle's blog and her "I spy with my little eye" challenge. And the theme is "something beginning with B". 

I have several B-elements on my card - like boy, birthday, ball, balloon, bling, banner - maybe you will spot more than me?

I have used a die from Papirdesign for the boy, the balloon die was part of the Spellbinder advent calendar last year and the circle is a die from Pinkfresh.

As I have 5 nephews, ranging from 8 to 28 years of age, I am always in need of some masculine designs. This card will go to one of the teenagers.

This card is also for:
Craft Rocket Challenges - #111 Birthday
Creative Knockouts - #515 Die Cuts / Punches / Stencils

 

11 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant monochromatic masculine card for a teenager Pia,a wonderful mix of background and diecut embellishments

Pauline C said...

Fab masculine birthday card Pia ..love the modern graphic look of it and the monochrome effect. Thanks so much for being a Guest Designer at “I Spy” challenge and for your brilliant (there’s another ‘B’j interpretation of my theme.
Pauline xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow Pia, five nephews all masculine... you always need masculine cards for sure! I’d be desperate just for a while LOL :D As long as they’re children I could manage, but later surely NOT! :D
This card is fabulous and fits masculine teenagers recipients so well!!! Very well done and congrats for your GD

Jennifer said...

Hi Pia, One of your nephews is going to be very lucky to receive your fabulous card!! I love it. Jennifer. x

Jennifer said...

Hi Pia, One of your nephews is going to be very lucky to receive your fabulous card. I love it!! Jennifer. x

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Pia, great monochrome masculine card and love all the images.
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful Pia! So nicely designed in this monochromatic look. Love the sketch and you did so well with all the "b"s you included. So perfect for the theme! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month at I spy with my little eye!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Pia, big congrats on your well derved Guest Design slot. I have said it before I know, you are the queen of masculine cards.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

WOW, I love this one Pia, what a great boy die and all your layers and striking black and white, FABULOUS..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous birthday card in black/white (another b - eh?) Love your teen with the sports theme!!

Donna said...

Awesome card, great black and white design and like the "be brave with your life"