Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, February 24, 2024

INK #310 - Mood board with Soft colors

At Inkspirational our challenge theme for the next two weeks is a mood board with photos in soft pinks and blues, and I was inspired by the colors as well as the flowers.  
I pulled out my Tim Holtz flower stamp, heat embossed with gold and used speckled egg Distress oxide along with a couple of  pink ones. I heat embossed the die cut sentiment in gold and added 3 translucent dots - can you find them?

Please head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.

This card is also for:
Krafty Chicks - #704 All occasions


13 comments:

Nonni said...

Beautiful card! The CAS layout really makes the flower image pop and I love your soft ink blending. xx

meg said...

Beautiful subtle colours and a gorgeous image

cm said...

Pia, your gold embossed, pink flowers are ever so pretty. A stylish thank you card that will have the lucky recipient smiling when they receive it. Thank you so much for being an awesome, inspiring INK designer!
hugs~carol

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very sweet and delicate card Pia! I remember that years ago you didn't use pink so much, but I'm happy you do it now! The gold is just perfect with these pretty shades.
I founded the clear gems! LOL :D

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful gold embossed floral stamping Pia - so pretty softly sponged in the pink and blue! Julia xx

Donna said...

Beautiful soft look perfect for a thank you card!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful flowers and CAS card,love the delicate colouring.
Carol x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful embossed flowers with the soft inking, Pia - love the speckled egg touches too!!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pia with soft colours and the gold embossed flowers, gorgeous, and yes, I can see the water droplet gems..

Luv CHRISSYxx

papierelle said...

Your card looks very noble!!!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card!
Sorry not been around lately, healthy and other problems...
be well;-))m

Darnell said...

This is a beautiful pink floral design, Pia, and I love the gold sediment! I also loved playing find the invisible bling! It took a bit to find the third one, but I did, lol! Hugs, Darnell

Donna Ellis said...

What a lovely manner to infuse soft colors with a spring time earthiness - usually only Mother Nature can accomplish that, Pia. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration (I especially love that image, too). hugs, de