Monday, January 12, 2015
A card made without any plan...
I had no idea how this card would turn out when I started on it...
So I started my card choosing a DP with musical notes. Cut it to fit an A2 size card. Then what? Why not try my new round corner punch for the first time.... Looking at my unused set of sentiment stamps. Good, will try that one and heat emboss with black. Rummaging through my box of already cut elements. OK, the Marianne die cut frame fits. And why not take the silver leaves made with a MB die. Need some flowers. Found 2 from Prima I felt suited the color scheme. A bit of lace. But my card needs something more. Some metal - found a butterfly one. Finally finished off my card by adding 3 rhinestones and 3 pearls added to the flowers of die cut.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #73 Word prompt "note"
2) Card and Scrap - #88 Brug stempel
3) Dies R Us Challenge - Die cuts Anything Goes with a Twist use something NEW! (sentiment stamp and rounded corner punch)
4) Crafter's Cafe - #98 Something New ( (sentiment stamp and rounded corner punch)
5) Darnell's NBUS challenge #3 - My NBUS elements are the sentiment and I've used my new rounded corner punch for the first time