Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, December 13, 2019

Candy cane bear

Here's my card featuring this week's Freebie Friday image-  isn't it a cute one? You can pick it up at no cost in the Bugaboo store later today.

I colored the image using Promarkers. I placed it on top of a white embossed snowflake on vellum, the stamp and die are from Concord & 9th. The striped backgrond is made with a die as well.

This card is also for:
Happy Little Stampers - Christmas  Anything Goes + option : Candy Cane
Cutie Pie Challenge - #142 CHRISTMAS CUTIES

14 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Pia, such a fun image and lovely striped background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this image is Pia
LOve your design. FABulous embossed snowflake too.
Chrissyxx

loz said...

gorgeous image and card Pia..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really adorable image and great design as always! Love the unusual striped background!
Hugs

Shirley-Anne said...

Fun image great colouring and Love the image over the fabulous snowflake .

Hugs Shirley-Anne

Lisa Lynn said...

Your bear with that snowflake is just adorable.

meg said...

Fabulous background for the fun image a wonderful card

*Vicki* said...

This candy cane bear is so precious!! I love how you've got him in front of that snowflake! Beautifully done!! HUGS

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and great die-cut background
carol x

Monika Reeck said...

yay cute teddy bear
and love that DP and the DIES cut that paper so adorable Pia
I am so tired after work for 5 hours
I was having no job since last August so always at home for 3 month haha LOL took sleep again if I need
Pia I made less card dont be sad if no card from me but I try to send you new years card ok
hugs
Monika

Tammy said...

That bear is adorable and I'm going to add that snowflake to my wish list, it's beautiful!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun festive card Pia! I love the vellum snowflake and the candy cane bear is perfect for our challenge.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenges.

Sarah said...

This is super cute, great image!! Thank you for joining in at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Sarah DT

Chrissie said...

Just love this card, that image is simply delicious!
Sorry I'm so late in visiting and thanks for sharing with Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge and have a very Happy New Year!
Chrissie