Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2022

May Card Chain Challenge Reveal


Here's my card for The Card Chain Challenge Mayl reveal. I have joined every month since I first joined back in September last year and I do look forward to once a month receiving a card from a fellow card maker from anywhere in the world. Anyone can enter and if you'd like to be part of the June chain you can sign up here until til 6th.  

  This is the card I sent to Patti in Ohio

 So I chose the theme option of desert and technique option of fancy fold. I used inks and paints to make the background for my sticker camel and Art by Arlene elements. I used a die to cut an opening or window on the front and to make a red frame, adding spots with my Posca pen. The pen is in the photo because it was nightmare to photograph. You can see in the small picture below the fold design and how the desert scene takes up a full A2 page.

  

 

 And I got this cool card and a fab gift from Mia in Greece
Thank you, dear Mia, much appreciated!

17 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful scene you created! Love how it opens up with this special fold!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

HilaryJane said...

Your card is fabulous, I do love those camels and what an amazing sky. well done for incorporating a fancy fold too. I always chicken out of them! I think Mia's card is really special and unique too xx

meg said...

A fabulous fold to showcase your beautifully coloured scene

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the fold and the scene to be viewed through the aperture-fabulous card back from Mia
carol x

Julia Aston said...

What a fun fold and lovely camel scene Pia - love the bright colors in the background you created and the pretty red die cut framing! xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fabulous desert scene Pia and that frame for the aperture really matches so well with it!! Love the idea of the tri-fold too!

loz said...

Fabulous camel card and scene Pia...beautiful card you received also..Loz

papierelle said...

Your card has a very unusual theme, but that's what makes it special. And yes, Mia's card is very cool.

Donna said...

Your trifold card is gorgeous, great design and beautiful scene Pia.Mia's card is a great mixed media card.

Marina said...

Your card has great colour saturation and I love the fun aperture and camels. You received a lovely card too!

Chrissy said...

I love the bright happy colours and your camels Pia, what a great scene and card, I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled..

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A super card Pia, you created a lovely scene and I like the fold.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a fantastic creation Pia. Love the little scene you have created and the colour palette and fold.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lena said...

This is a beautiful card and so festive. I'm sure Patti will love it and treasure it!
Lena xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beauitful card just love this and gorgeous colours x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous desert scene, Pia! Love the tri-fold too!!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....this is absolutely! Simply fabulous card Pia!