Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, March 2, 2023

February Card Chain Challenge Reveal 2023

 Here's my card for The Card Chain Challenge February reveal. It's an open invitation to anyone who wants to enter and if you'd like to be part of the March chain you can sign up here until til 6th. You don't have to join every month, it's up to you. I joined the frist time back in October 2021 and I've only missed signing up for 1 month since the beginning because I enjoy it so much.


THE CARD I SENT 
This is the card I sent to Linda in Minnesota. Linda was the first person I sent a card to back in October 2021. For this card I followed the sketch, the colors and the theme of friendship




In return I received a gorgeous card from Gundi in Germany. I love her cards and I urge you to go check out her blog.

13 comments:

meg said...

Your choice of images was inspired to represent friendship across the miles

papierelle said...

I find balloons fascinating, the way they glide so smoothly through the air, but I wouldn't ride them...
You had a great idea and I really like your card. The colors are also perfect here!
And I'm very happy you like my card!!

Julia Aston said...

Love those big hot air balloons Pia - and the mountain ridge you created with the angles of your blue 'sky' panels! Julia xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great take of the sketch Pia, so creative. Love the palette too. Your card is very evocative.
Hugs

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fabulous card, Pia - thanks so much!! I love the hot air balloons and the soft pattern of the background!! Thanks too for the pearls!!

Angelnorth said...

Love this take on the sketch and the use of the balloon images to cover the miles from you to Linda!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pia, I love a hot balloon for sure and the colours are perfect, great combo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Arlene said...

I can sometimes barely get one challenge part done and here you hit all three very nicely and seamlessly. Lovely card.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card ,love the hot air balloons and well done using all the themes
Carol x

Imke said...

Pia, you did a great job with the sketch and colors. Lovely creation. I remember that i become aware through your blog about the CCC and now i played over a year. It is so much fun - love it.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

loz said...

Fabulous card Pia..Loz

HilaryJane said...

Brilliant, love those balloons and lucky you getting one of Gundi's amazing cards xx

Donna said...

Fabulous friendship card and great colors and design Pia!