Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, August 10, 2024

INK #322 Moodboard

At Inkspirational our new challenge theme is a moodbard. I was inspired by the green kiwi against the blue background. I added a bit of yellow too, but I didn't manage to fit in the orange. Seeing the card photographed I kind of wish I had. And then throw in cobweb and a spider and rhere you have it for Halloween. But I didn't. Instead I ended up with a card fit for any occasion or non occasion rather.

I used some an old stamp, my new Mondeluz watercolor pencils and an embossing folder. I can safely say I have never used these colors together, but I quite like it.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the awesome makes of my INK-teamies.

This card is also for:
Make My Monday - #231 Colouring Mediums

8 comments:

meg said...

A fun colour combo which works really well on the old fashioned elegant tea set, a gorgeous card for an invite to afternoon tea

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely inspired tea party setting in the blue and green from the Mood Board, Pia. The embossed background accents the party atmosphere! Julia xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the colour combo, stack of teacups and embossed background.
Carol x

Marlena M. said...

Beautifully done Pia; I love the texture too~

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your cup trio atop that embossed background, Pia - so pretty in those colors!! Thanks for the inspiration at Inkspirational!!

Chrissy said...

Love the teacups on the embossed background and I love the colours you have used Pia, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Just Peachy Stamping said...

Such a bright color combination that works so well with the tea cups. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge. Sue - DT

cm said...

Your stack of tea cups is so pretty; they remind me of those I have from my grandmother, stashed away for safekeeping. You've incorporated the colours that inspired you wonderfully and the embossed/framed background is wonderful. I agree: orange + a cobweb or two would have made for a cool Halloween card.
hugs~c