Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, August 2, 2024

July Card Chain Challenge Reveal 2024

Here's my card for The Card Chain Challenge July reveal. If you want to join the fun for next month you need to sign up here until the 6th.

My card went to Mia in Greece. I chose to use the colors (gold, jade and topaz), the sketch, the themes of Feathers and Friendship and I heat embossed the sentiment.
I used birds from a Art by Marlene stamp set and I used my new watercolor pencilsf rom Mondeluz - love them - and some gel roll pens and gold paint. The sentiments that came with the bird set were used to stamp the upper part of the background, in gold, so not so visible in the photo.

In return I received a super cute card from Gundi in Germany.


16 comments:

papierelle said...

The birds look so great!!
And I'm happy my card arrived in time.

meg said...

Fabulous colours and wonderful images Pia

HilaryJane said...

Wow, I love this one. Your birds are just stunning xx

Chrissy said...

How fun and cute are these two Pia, fabulous colours and card design, she will love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dagmara GorczyƄska said...

Absolutely beautiful are the birds <3

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful birds Pia and so beautifully colored with your pencils! A great card using the colors and sketch! Julia xx

Donna said...

This is stunning, those birds are beautiful long with your coloring of them. Nice background too!

Mia said...

What a beautiful card, Pia. The birds are really cute and I love the color combination. Hope that I will get the card soon. Big hugs,my friend.

Arlene said...

So cute! I love the colors you used - perfect for the birds and challenge.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a darling birdie pair, Pia - just love how you colored everything!!

chrissy xx said...

A GORgeous design Pia.
LOve your colours too. These pencils look FABulous!
Chrissyxx

Viv said...

These colours were made for these birds Pia! Lovely make. x

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Pia, what fabulous birds - I've not seen this stamp before and it's brilliant. Thanks for being a link in our CCC chain of friendship and fun, Jo x

Imke said...

Pia, these birds are so beautiful ! Your coloing is great and i like the 3d part on the right bird. Thanks for taking part in this fabulous challenge. I am happy beeing a part of it too.

Hugs from Germany,

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Pia. You have coloured these birds fantastically. I am sorry I am not about very much but my S A commitments have taken over.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Darnell said...

This is a perfect friendship card for the Card Chain, Pia! And it's always fun to both color parrots and receive them in the mail! Hugs, Darnell