I find it difficult to use greens, and this card actually took me quite a few hours to create, even though it doesn't look that way, simple as it is.The design paper is green, even though it looks more brownish in this photo (it's hard to get a good photo of this one)
When I came over this design paper I remembered I had some crocodile stickers among my stash, and I thought I could make a card for my nephew's 5th birthday.
I have not used any stamps, I have die-cut the letters and number.
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) Crafting When We Can - Animals
2) Hiding in my Craft Room - Monochromatic GREEN
3) Frosted Designs – Numbers
4) Glitter Geeks - Song Title (Crocodile Rock - Elton John)
5) Card Cupids - Birthday Cards for Boys