I needed to make a card for a man who prefers the clean & simple style, and he's got a great sense of humour, so I thought this sticker would be a good starting point.
I wanted to make a decorative card with no fussy elements and details, so I decided to add the sticker onto a die cut rosette made with a Tim Holtz die.
I found the light blue ribbon in my stash and thought the color matched the background of the sticker perfectly.
I used a dark blue paper and an embossing folder to make the background and I framed it using white paper and stitching before I attached the panel onto my dark blue card base.
I'd like to enter my card in these challenges:
1) Crafty Catz - #246 Clean & Simple
2) Crafty Cardmakers - Dry Embossing
3) Dream Valley Challenges - No Stamps
4) Unstampabelles - Funny + Frame It
5) Darnell's NBUS challenge #2 - NBUS Sticker and in general my neglected stash of ribbons