Monday, October 13, 2014
I went with a Christmas design, using my neglected Christmas bauble dies from Memory Box.
For the bottom layer I chose silver cardstock and for the ornate pattern I used silver mirri card.
I attached each bauble to a silver string. I felt they needed something extra so I used seambinding ribbon to make the bows.
The panel is made with purple card stock and my new Sizzix embossing folder. I mounted it to silver cardstock and a black card base.
There's nothing original about my design, but I still like how this turned out, using no stamps.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - Purple and Silver
2) ABC Christmas Challenge - Tree ornament
3) Top Tip Tuesday - Non Traditional Christmas
4) Pile It On - #41 2 or more die cuts
5) C.R.A.F.T. - #280 Christmas