I colored the image using Promarkers. I used several scrap pieces of DP mounted onto kraft - I have lots of DP "frames" as I often cut smaller pieces from the centre of the paper rather from a corner - a great way to reduce all those strips and it's a great way to get the most out of one sheet.
The sentiment is heat embossed with brown EP, the stamp came free with a magazine last year. I used craft foam for the clouds and I found a sheet of fishing themed stickers in my stash - it makes the man's catch look even smaller, hihi.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Addicted to Stamps - #97 Lots of Layer
2) Cardz 4 Guyz - #56 Kick Back and Relax
3) Clear It Out - Theme: Anything Goes Stash: Anything Goes (stash of stcikers and paper scraps)
4) Cuttin and Stamping Challenge - Masculine
5) Passion For Promarkers Challenge - #282 One for the Boys