Catch the Bug we have a new challenge for you and this week it's a COLOR CHALLENGE! Enter and you are in the chance of winning images from the Bugaboo store.
I colored my image using Promarkers and a white gel pen. I stamped the sentiment with dark blue ink.
The frame is made using a Dienamics die, the waves, seashells, starfish and sand dollar are Memory Box die cuts.
I used a little bit of mist on the white background, but it doesn's show well on the photo, and I also added a piece of cheese cloth.
I mounted the panel on foam onto a white card case and used a rounded corner punch on one corner.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Fussy and Fancy - #144 Things with Wings
2) Aud Sentiments Challenge - #136 Anything Goes with a sentiment
3) Crafting By Designs - Summer Holidays
4) The Corrosive Challenges - #229 To "Die" For
5) Crafty Cardmakers - Water