Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, April 10, 2017

Spring/Easter Card Kit Swap - Marina's kit

I'm doing a "Card Kit Swap" with Nonni of Nonni's Handmade Cards and Marina of My Perfect Life. Each of us has sent the others a spring/Easter themed kir and we make 2-3 cards each using mainly the same supplies, but we can add some of our own stash too as we're keeping it really simple, fun and stress-free. 
Today we show what we've made using Marina's kit, tomorrow it's Nonni's and Wednesday it's mine. On Thursday we show a few extra cards mixing the kits.
Here's a photo of Marina's kit:


First I made a card using the sweet bunnies and the little carrot. The sentiment and the white die cut panels are also from the kit. I used a black pen to make the doodled lines. I also used a freebie embossing folder for the grass and I gently brushed some blue and green DI. DO from my stash and I made a shaped card using dies from Kort & Godt.
This card is for:
Crafty Gals Corner - #117 3 or More Layers
Crafty Catz - #165 Anything Goes with a twist: Easter
Crafting When We Can - Animals





Second I made a card using the stamped girl, the doily and some of the enamel dots. The pink spotted paper is from my stash. The sentiment was a freebie with some magazine a year or more back.
This card is for:
Cards und More - # 181 - Easter Cards 
Sweet Stampers - #5 Easter or Spring
Cute Card Thursday - #472 Easter




18 comments:

Nonni said...

Great job with the kit, Pia! The bunnies look so cute paired together like this and I love your layout with the doily. Fun that both you and Marina went with shades of pink for one of the cards! The colors of the second card in my post are a disaster but please ignore that. :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two delightful and sweet cards with the items you received from Marina, they are both so elegant and simple as is in your usual style! Love the shape and layers of the first one, another item in my wishlist :) LOL And the doodling makes the bunnies pop! Love the pink dp with dots in the second one, I think it's just perfect to matching the doily!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really lovely creations Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Marina said...

Fabulous cards - quite different to each other. I love the shape of the first and the addition of the more elegant paper to contrast with the cuteness. I love that you used the carrot too!
I think there's a bit of 'great minds think alike ' on the second card, with the pink spotty paper and the doily together.. love how you've offset yours.

Laine said...

Such cute Easter creations. Fun images and detail.
Laine
xx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fun, fun, fun! It's interesting to see how each of you have the same images, but make something so different! Great coloring...adorable images!

Brenda

meg said...

Two fun Easter cards Pia, love the layout on both great makes.

Chrissy said...

Two very cute cards Pia..the little bunnies are adorable and the little girl with her chick is so sweet..love your designs and papers.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

It looks like a lovely kit Pia. Your first card is adorable - such cute bunnies and the second one is really pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Aunty Sue said...

What fab Easter cards and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and good luck.
AuntySue DT

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards love the shaped dies and paper on the first one and the cute images
Carol x

Mervi said...

Two sweet cards with lovely design,my fave is the first one;-))m

Donna said...

Such adorable Easter cards you made with the supplies! Playing a little catch up.

Skye said...

Two cute Easter cards. I like the shaped card, the doodling really makes it stand out. I like the combination of the little girle and the doily, so sweet

Patti Krauss said...

Such cute little bunnies - love them! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

Jana Forrest said...

These two cards are simply adorable. Thank you for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Jana ~ DT/CGCC

Monika Reeck said...

1. I loovee this shape of your card I never buy some kind of DIES maybe I will save a bit money to buy this its never in my mind but look at your card I want to have it too hehehe and the bunny with one carrot soo cuuuute love your scene miss Pia
2. the lady is cute
the bird more cute
the coloring adorable
using the doily perfectly too pia
love that DOTS paper always
sweeeet easter card I have sooo less easter images
maybe can buy some on Bugaboo
great use the KIT from Marina ...Pia...
hugs
Monika

scrapgrit said...

Very nice cards,. thank your for participation on challenge of card and mor. Margrit