Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Birthday card with Stella and balloons

Over at Catch the Bug we have a new sketch challenge for you. 

Even though the time for sending out Christmas cards is "just arond the corner" I made a non-seasonal card - playing with a fun Stella image for a birthday. With it comes a really fun sentiment related to Facebook and birthday wishes, but as I believe the receiver is not on Facebook, she might not even know what that is, so I chose not to use it.
I cut the image with a doily die, brand unknown, and the scalloped border was made with a MFT die. The papers are scraps from my stash, I added pearls and stamped the birthday sentiment in Norwegian with white ink. 

This card is also for:
Sweet Stampin - Birthday
Seize The Birthday - Birthday + Optional Topping Of Circles
Creative Knockouts - #220 Border Time

23 comments:

meg said...

this one is asmashing Pia, super image and great layout.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,great image and dies love the neutral colour ways
Carol x

Donna Ellis said...

Whoa! GORGEOUS monochromatic card, Pia! Too funny about Stella being all done in brown tones for her celebration, but truly a fabulous card and beautifully done! hugs, de

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Pia such a fun image - I love Stella, she is so funny. A fabulous design, I love the papers and colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Diane said...

What a fun design, Stella's expression is just prefect for your birthday card.

Hugs diane

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Stella makes awesome cards and this one sure is Pia! Fabulous coloring...love the papers and dies, too!

Brenda

Viv said...

Great layout Pia and a great card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very fun card, Stella looks so sexy :D Love the neutral colors and the textures, and the pretty doily makes the card more feminine!
hugs

loz said...

Fabulous card and image Pia..Loz

Donna said...

Love how you put the image I the doily and did the cutting with her legs outside the die, I find that difficult to do. Sweet layering and design!

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card with awesome colours.x[aNNie]🎄

Pat K said...

Super fun make Pia with fabulous colours. Gives it that leopard feel which this beauty deserves. Love it. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A lovely fun filled creation Pia. I love Stella she always makes me smile.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun and great untraditional colours Pia..I'm running so far behind this year..working too much..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

This is fab and funny Pia! Loving the layout, colours and especially Stella!

Mrs.B said...

Great card Pia, love the fun image sitting in the die cut, it's a great design.
Avril xx

Colleen said...

Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday with this fun stamped image...she always cracks me up, always has something snarky to say! Love your doily she is stamped on!

Imke said...

Because of the colors, it has become a bit vintage for me. Love that !

Sammy said...

great card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Skye said...

Stella is the best!! Great colour choice and lovley design

Tammy said...

Awesome birthday card, I love that Stella image and the gorgeous rich colors, fab sketch too!
Tammy x

Mervi said...

One super fun card, love the sketch;-))m

Monika Reeck said...

Great idea to add the shoe of the Stella out of the Doily Pia
that Doily it self so beautiful and love the DP you have choosen
I see the Stella has brown skin but its her dress right hihi I was thinking she is without dress sorry sorry my eyes not good looking at her hehe...sweet bday card Pia
hugs
Monika