Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, May 21, 2018

Bride and groom

I was inspired by the bookcover over at Marina's challenge and made this wedding card.
Brideshead Revisited, Evelyn Waugh. File this under "gorgeous novel." Perfect pick for Downton fans.
My inspiration was the bride, the car, the colors and my DP had a banner printed on it - quite fitting. I used sand ink and a freebie stamp and held my breath while stamping as it was the last thing I added to my card. The image is from Stamping Bella, colored with Promarkers and lots of WoS on her dress.Several dies used and a paper from Maja.


This card is for:
The Library Challenge - Brideshead Revisited
Crafty Friends Challenge - #84 Letter B is for... (bride) 

17 comments:

Marina said...

Perfectly romantic card - I zoomed in to see the details like the liquid pearls on the bouquet and the embellishments. I love Stamping Bella images but I find them difficult to colour in, their legs are so thin! Thanks for joining The Library.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pia, a gorgeous image and lovely romantic details - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Imke said...

Thanks for letting me know that the comment field was missing on my blog. I have fixed that!

Your card is lovely and great take with fussy die cutting.

Hugs, Imke

Monika Reeck said...

Ok let me see
oh I have this Image too SWAP with a lady
and I loooveee your cassic card there I want it Pia pleaseee
send me one in black one in white please...
tell me what you like from me..
I love the scene and white heart is also great not always read heart
Clever scene and totally OH I LOVE
hugs
Monika

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable wedding card, and so trendy at this moment! It remember me Megan and Harry :D

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image love the dies
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

GORGEOUS. Simply beautiful and a happy post.xx[aussie aNNie blog]

meg said...

Beautiful and romantic, perfect card for a wedding day

Laine said...

Such a soft romantic feel and wonderful detail!

loz said...

Gorgeous wedding card Pia..Loz

Creaine said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Very nice and Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Chrissy said...

A wonderful Wedding card Pia, love the car and the bride and groom are fabulous..

luv CHRISSYxx

sandie said...

beautifully romantic and so much gorgeous detail. I adore how happy she looks and all that sparkle!

Donna said...

So elegant, gorgeous and classy, love it!

Tammy said...

What a stunning wedding card Pia! I love that image and your awesome fussing cutting, so beautiful!

Mervi said...

So gorgeous card, love the stamp, really adorable;-))m

Marina said...

This has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.