Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Thankful

Over at Catch the Bug our challenge this week is Thankful.

I used Flower Bunch Vase, colored with Promarkers and white gel pen. I fussy cut the image and placed it on top of a die cut frame.

The sentiment on vellum was heat embossed in gold. Both the sentiment and die used for the frame are from Altenew.

The background was stamped with kraft ink and I added white gesso in places.


This card is for:
Die Cut Divas - Thanksgiving or Thank you
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - #401 Anything Goes

16 comments:

Viv said...

A fab card Pia! x

Donna Ellis said...

Pia, this is a FANTASTIC design! I love the way you have used a combination of techniques - frames, spotlight, geometrics -- to make this one gorgeous creation! I'm definitely casing this idea. It's beautiful more than I can say! hugs, de

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the image and die-cut frame
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is so pretty and love the vellum sentiment!

loz said...

Beautiful card Pia..Loz

Darnell said...

This is beautiful, Pia! I love a card that grabs me right away and then slowly my eyes discover all the layers and details that went into the design!! Hugs, Darnell

Donna said...

Stunning design, I like the faint script background and vellum for your sentiment.

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty and love the strip of vellum looks sensational.

Lisa Lynn said...

Pia this is gorgeous. I didn't even recognize this image. The vellum looks wonderful.

meg said...

Beautiful card Pie love your layout and choice of mediums

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with a fab design! Marlies

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Pia, a pretty vase of flowers and great frame.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marina said...

Love the layered effect.

Cindy C. said...

How delightful!! Thanks for linking up to our November challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Lena said...

Beautiful card. Love the sentiment stamped on the vellum.
Enjoy your day!
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Arlene said...

I love the design and sweet simple style. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the November "Thanksgiving or Thanks" challenge at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.